OVDS 喔 ! 去年去德州sxsw才認識他們⋯一群很酷的人!也都很好相處歌也好聽 ⋯
The Parallel
如果死去還沒選擇我 會先好好努力為你活
直到想念在歲月塵封後 還沒走 還沒有走
如果逝去在今天選擇了我 為你活過 努力活過
依舊吹著我們的是逆風 終於了 自由
這次我會飛奔的走 (眼淚跟著飛奔的流)
This is the confession
To my own worst enemy, lets call it even
You are the poison
You are the evil in my veins, penetrating and whisper
Every time I try
I try to change from the misery of my life
Can`t deny, even when I`m strong
You are the demon who pulls me back
But nothing last forever
Tell me what you wanna left? what is your salvation?
And why can`t you listen
Your prophecies fail, so, tell me, I`m not one of them
That`s the reason why I made you look
Awakening begins now, right here
Regardless the hardship, pour it, don`t stir
Let the bygones be bygones, I know you heard
It's hard to say goodbye since you were last here
Truth, Dare
Numb, Fear
Lost, Tear
Love, Light, Hope, Care
想念的 都想念了
想忘的 還靜悄悄的 敲著
說好的 都說好了呢
未完成的 也靜悄悄了
想念的 都想念了
想忘的 也靜悄悄了 敲著
(現實我們盤桓著)
說好的 該實現了呢
未完成的 是為你唱著
(夢裡我們相擁著)
This is the concealment
This is hate, this is love, this is nothing but the truth here
Now all I know is running
Stop looking, start living, throw my paint on to canvas
What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger
Still the same book but different page, still written
Still a young soul and trying to fix the problem
Like this rhythmical remedy for lots of reason
And I got you on this one
No pain, no gain, no more tears in the trap
Can`t beat me on this time
You're not gonna fool me anymore,
You're a fly by night
Yeah, though the steaks still high
I'm a keep on stack `em till the day I die
As long as I do my things and never hold back
You could never ever catch me again, good bye
It`s hard to say good bye, since you were last here
想念的 都想念了
想忘的 還靜悄悄的 敲著
說好的 都說好了呢
未完成的 也靜悄悄了
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過35萬的網紅阿兜仔不教美語,也在其Youtube影片中提到,👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0 👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ 👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw 👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://w...
「don t tell a soul」的推薦目錄:
don t tell a soul 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube 的最佳貼文
👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0
👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdG5jLLQs2M
【簡介description】
Hi everyone
大家好
I´m Jesús
我是黑素斯
Have you seen my videos?
看過我的影片嗎?
Yesterday when I was meditating
昨天我在冥想的時候
And I have something that needs to tell you
我想到一個需要告訴你的事情
Really, I really need to tell you this
真的,我不得不跟你說
Thank you Taiwan
謝謝台灣
Actually, many people say thank you, but means nothing
其實,很多人說謝謝沒有什麼特別的意思
So I want to explain you
所以我要跟你們解釋
Why do I want to thank Taiwan?
為什麼我要感謝台灣?
Many Taiwanese netizens misunderstood me
很多台灣網友誤會我
Because I often talk about cultural differences
因為我常常討論文化差異
And I won't always say
而且我不會一直說
Taiwan is awesome!
台灣棒棒!
Taiwan is perfect!
台灣完美!
I love Taiwan!
我愛台灣!
This is too fake
這樣太假的啦
However, because I didn’t say that
但是,我沒有這樣說
Some people think I don't like Taiwan
有人覺得我不喜歡台灣
Listen
我告訴你!
You were born in Taiwan just by chance
你們是不小心在台灣出生
Be a resident is my decision
當新住民是我的決定
Who cherishes this country more?
誰比較珍惜這個國家?
Recently I´m travelling a lot
最近常常出差
Last time I went to Shanghai, I found that the life there is tough
上次去上海發現那邊的生活多幸苦
Dear Chinese friends, please
親愛的中國網友,拜託
Don't start to throw shit on me. It's boring. OK?
現在不要開始罵我,很無聊,好不好?
And I don't care
而且我不在乎
Chinese are confident, great!
中國人很有自信,讚!
However, if we don´t talk about problems
但是,沒有討論哪裡問題
problems won´t disappear!
問題也不會不見!
I admire people who can live in Shanghai
我超佩服能夠住在上海的人
That place is too big
那個地方太大了
Everyplace is far away
什麼地方都很遠
They only like new things
全部都要改新的
Hey, only old things have a soul
欸,舊的才會有故事
Is terribly expensive, how can poor people lives there?
貴得要命,窮人怎麼過生活?
Taxi drivers wanna rape me off every day
計程車司機每天都想要騙我的錢
Aunts are very aggressive
那邊的阿姨,很兇
Internet, Internet. . .
網路,互聯網。。。
Wall (VPN) is not easy to pass
牆不好翻
Do not take it wrong, Shanghai also has its beauty
別誤會,上海也有上海的美
After all, my friend and ex-girlfriend are all Shanghainese
畢竟我好朋友,前女友都是上海人
But when I returned to Taiwan, I felt
但是我回來台灣的時候覺得
Very thankfull
充滿了感謝
Thank you for reasonable living expenses
謝謝合理的生活費
Thanks for the convenient internet
感謝方便的網路
Convenient transportation
方便的交通工具
Thank you for Taiwanese cuisine
謝謝台灣的美食
Thanks for Taiwan's security
感謝台灣的安全
But most of all thank you for:
但是最要感謝你們的是:
Taiwan’s human touch
台灣的人情味
Let me live my life here feels great
讓我在這邊過生活很蘇胡
Did you realize about it
有沒有發現
People doesn´ t cherish the everyday life things
我們已經習慣一個東西,就不珍惜?
Right?
是不是?
If there is food at home
家裡有東西吃
You take it for granted
你覺得理所當然
Your boyfriend gives you a macchiato every day
男朋友每天送給你一杯焦糖瑪奇朵
Yout think it is his job
妳覺得是應該的
if he doesn´t, you will complain
沒有送,妳也許會罵她
Actually, there is no such thing as "obviously"
其實,沒有所謂的『理所當然』
I lived in Taiwan for 12 years and got used to everything
住在台灣12年,我什麼都很習慣
So, needs to remind myself
所以,要提醒自己
Cherish the benefits of living in Taiwan
好好珍惜住在台灣的好處
Every day people tell me
每天都有人跟我說
Thank you for loving Taiwan so much
謝謝你那麼愛台灣
do you need thank me for liking Taiwan?
我喜歡台灣需要謝謝嗎?
When I go to the cafe for coffee, the boss won´t say
我去咖啡廳喝咖啡的時候,老闆不會說
Thank you for like our coffee
謝謝你喜歡我們的咖啡
right?
是不是?
Probablily he will way
他比較會說
Do you like it?
喜歡嗎?
Come back again
那以後常來喔
I want to thank Taiwanese government for my ID
我要感謝台灣政府給我台灣身分證
That wasn´t Wu Feng?
那不是吳鳳嗎?
Jesús, you talk a lot of bullshit!
黑素斯,你亂講一大堆!
Don´t compare yourself with Wu Feng
你不要再跟吳鳳比較
Congratulations to Wu Feng!
吳鳳恭喜!
Question
問題
Do you value living in Taiwan?
你珍惜住在台灣嗎?
What about caramel macchiato from your boyfriend?
男朋友送給你的焦糖瑪其朵呢?
What about your girlfriend´s attention?
女朋友的關心呢?
What about the food I cook for you?
阿嬤幫你煮的菜?
Oh!
唉呦!
Jesús, do you cherish me?
黑素斯,你珍惜我嗎?
Did you thank me?
有感謝過我嗎?
S***t
靠腰!
Okay
好啦
You know, right?
你知道吧
Like, Subscribe, Share with your Cat
按讚,訂閱,跟你家裡的貓咪分享
Meow!
喵!
I said Meow!
我說喵!
Meow means do it now
喵的意思是快一點啦
Meow! Meow!
喵喵!
Bye
拜!
I'm curious, do you know I'm sharing photos in IG everyday?
我好奇,你知道每天我在IG PO照片嗎?
Check it out
去看啦
I reply msn by myself
回答是我本人耶
Next week
下個禮拜
Meow!
喵!
Bye
賤!
【音樂MUSIC】
Funk Down