รู้จักที่จะอยู่กับมะเร็ง
Dr. กัป บอกว่า ไม่มีใคร?? ตายเพราะมะเร็ง ยกเว้นความสะเพร่า :
1. ขั้นตอนแรกคือ การหยุดน้ำตาลทั้งหมด
>> ถ้าไม่มีน้ำตาล ในร่างกายของคุณ >> เซลล์มะเร็ง ก็จะตาย อย่างเป็นธรรมชาติ
2. ผสมผลไม้ มะนาว ทั้งหมด กับน้ำร้อนสักแก้ว แล้วดื่มมัน ประมาณ 3 เดือน #มะเร็งจะแพ้ การวิจัย โดยวิทยาลัย maryland ของยาบอกว่า #มันดีกว่าการรักษาด้วยคีโม
3. ขั้นตอนที่ 3 คือ การดื่มน้ำมันมะพร้าวอินทรีย์ 3 ช้อน เช้าและกลางคืน >> มะเร็งจะหายไป
คุณสามารถเลือก 1 ใน 2 การรักษานี้ หลังจาก หลีกเลี่ยงน้ำตาล ความไม่รู้ ไม่ใช่ข้ออ้าง ; ฉันได้แชร์ข้อมูลนี้ มานานกว่า 5 ปี
บางทีตอนนี้ เพิ่งมาถึงคุณ แต่มันยังช้ากว่าไม่เคยให้ทุกคนรอบตัวคุณรู้
" ดร. guruprasad reddy b v รัฐการแพทย์ ของมหาวิทยาลัยมอสโก ประเทศรัสเซีย
อ้อนวอนทุกคน ที่ได้รับข้อมูลนี้ เพื่อส่งต่อ ให้กับอีก 10 คน
>> แน่นอน!! อย่างน้อย 1 ชีวิต จะได้รับการบันทึกไว้ ^^
🙋ฉันได้ทำส่วนของฉัน แล้วหวังว่า คุณจะสามารถช่วยได้ โดยการทำส่วนของคุณ ขอบคุณ 🙏
1. การดื่มน้ำมะนาว สามารถป้องกันมะเร็งได้ แต่จำไว้ว่า อย่า!! เพิ่มน้ำตาล >> น้ำมะนาวร้อน มีประโยชน์กว่า น้ำมะนาวเย็นๆ
2. หั่นเป็นแพ 5 ชิ้น แล้วแช่ด้วยน้ำร้อนสักแก้ว 30 นาที แล้วดื่ม
3. มันสำปะหลังสด แต่ต้องต้มด้วย เปิดหม้อวิตามิน b17 อยู่บนมันสำปะหลัง ที่สามารถปิดเซลล์มะเร็งได้
🌿>> บ่อยครั้ง มื้อเย็นสามารถเพิ่มความเป็นไปได้ ของมะเร็งลำไส้ : มะเร็งกระเพาะอาหาร
🌿>> อย่า!! ดื่มชา ในช่วงประจำเดือน
🌿>> ลดการดื่มนมถั่วเหลือง ไม่ควรเพิ่มน้ำตาล หรือไข่ ในนมถั่วเหลือง
👉>> ไม่กินมะเขือเทศ ตอนท้องว่าง
👉>> ดื่มน้ำเปล่าสักแก้ว ทุกเช้า ก่อนอาหาร เพื่อป้องกันนิ่ว
💥>> งด!! อาหาร 3 ชั่วโมง ก่อนนอน
💥>> หลีกเลี่ยงสุรา เพราะไม่มีประสิทธิภาพ ทางโภชนาการ แต่สามารถทำให้เกิดโรคเบาหวาน และความดันโลหิตสูงได้
‼️>> อย่า!! กินขนมปัง ในขณะที่มันร้อนจาก เตาอบ หรือเครื่องปิ้งขนมปัง
‼️>> ไม่ชาร์จมือถือหรืออุปกรณ์ใดๆ?? ที่อยู่ข้างๆคุณ ในขณะที่คุณหลับ
🙋>> ดื่มน้ำเปล่า 10 แก้ว ทุกวัน : ป้องกันมะเร็งกระเพาะปัสสาวะได้
🙋>> ดื่มน้ำเพิ่ม ระหว่างวัน ลดตอนกลางคืน
🔥>> อย่า!! ดื่มกาแฟ มากกว่า 2 แก้วต่อวัน เพราะมันสามารถทำให้เกิดอาการนอนไม่หลับ และกระเพาะอาหารได้
🔥>> กินอาหารที่เลี่ยนเล็กน้อย หรือหลีกเลี่ยงมัน เพราะใช้เวลา 5-7 ชั่วโมง ในการย่อย ทั้งยังทำให้คุณรู้สึกเหนื่อย
✨>> หลัง 5 โมงเย็น กินให้น้อยลง
✨>> อาหาร 6 ชนิด ที่ทำให้คุณมีความสุข : กล้วย, ส้มบาหลี, ผักโขม, ฟักทอง, พีช
😭>> นอนไม่ถึง 8 ชั่วโมงต่อวัน ส่งผลให้มีการทำงานของสมองเสื่อมสภาพ .. พยายามพักผ่อน เพราะจะทำให้เราเด็กลง
🥰#น้ำมะนาวที่ไม่มีน้ำตาลสามารถดูแลสุขภาพของคุณและทำให้คุณรู้สึกสดชื่น
📌 #น้ำมะนาวร้อนฆ่าเซลล์มะเร็ง
>> แช่มะนาวชิ้นเท่าๆกัน 3 ชิ้นกับน้ำร้อน ดื่มเป็นประจำทุกวัน .. anti-oxsidan
#รสชาติขมในน้ำมะนาวร้อนเป็นสารที่ดีที่สุดในการฆ่าเซลล์มะเร็ง
#น้ำมะนาวเย็นประกอบด้วยวิตามินซีเท่านั้นซึ่งมันไม่ช่วยป้องกันมะเร็ง
#น้ำมะนาวร้อนสามารถควบคุมการเติบโตของเนื้องอกมะเร็งได้
การทดสอบทางคลินิก ได้พิสูจน์แล้วว่า น้ำมะนาวร้อน ทำงานได้ดี เพื่อยับยั้งเซลล์มะเร็ง
การรักษาด้วยน้ำมะนาว(ร้อน) จะทำลายเซลล์ที่ชั่วร้าย เท่านั้น แต่ไม่มีผลต่อเซลล์ที่ดี
ต่อไป .. กรด citric และมะนาว polyphenol ในน้ำมะนาว ช่วยลดความดันสูง การป้องกันการเกิดลิ่มเลือด และป้องกันการแข็งตัวของเลือด
ไม่ว่า คุณจะยุ่งแค่ไหน?? โปรดหาเวลาอ่านสิ่งนี้ แล้วบอกให้คนอื่นกระจายความรัก❤ให้กับคนอื่นๆด้วย
* ความสวยงาม ของการแบ่งปัน *
Cr.อ่านเจอแล้วนำมาฝาก
#ขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ
Dr. Dr. Captain said no one?? Died of cancer except carelessness:
The First 1. Steps are to stop all sugar.
>> without sugar in your body >> cancer cells will die naturally.
2. Mix all lemon fruit with a glass of hot water and drink it for about 3 months. #Cancer will lose to research by Maryland college of medicine says #its better than chemo treatment
3. Step 3 IS TO DRINK 3 Spoon of organic coconut oil morning and night >> cancer will disappear.
You can choose 1 OF THESE 2 treatments after avoiding sugar, ignorance is not an excuse; I have shared this information for over 5 years.
Maybe now it just got to you but it's better late than never let everyone around you know.
" Dr. Guruprasad reddy b v. Cuddle Medical State of cuddle Moscow University, Russia
Begging everyone who has received this information to pass it on to 10 others.
>> indeed!! At least 1 lives will be saved ^^
I've done my part hope you can help by doing your part thank you 🙏
1. Drinking lemonade can prevent cancer, but remember not to!! Add Sugar >> Hot Lemonade is more useful than cold lemonade.
2. Cut Into 5 pieces and soak in hot water for 30 minutes then drink.
3. Fresh cassava, but it has to be boiled. Open a pot of Vitamin B17 on cassava that can close cancer cells.
🌿 >> often dinner can increase the likelihood of colon cancer: stomach cancer.
🌿 >> DON ' T!! Drink Tea During menstruation
🌿 >> Reduce Drinking soy milk. Should not add sugar or eggs in soy milk.
👉 >> not eating tomatoes on empty stomach.
👉 >> drink a glass of water every morning before food to prevent gall.
💥 >> STOP!! Food for 3 hours before bed.
💥 >> avoid liquor because it's not nutritional efficiency, but it can cause diabetes and hypertension.
‼️>> DON ' T!! Eat bread while it's hot from the oven or toaster
‼️>> don't charge your mobile phone or any device?? Next to you while you sleep.
🙋 >> Drink 10 glasses of water daily: Prevent Bladder Cancer
🙋 >> drink more water during the day. Reduce at night.
🔥 >> DON ' T!! Drink more than 2 Cups of coffee a day because it can cause insomnia and stomach.
🔥 >> eat a little alien diet or avoid it because it takes 5-7 hours to digestion and still makes you feel tired.
✨ >> After 5 PM, eat less
✨ >> 6 types of foods that make you happy: Banana, Bali Orange, spinach, pumpkin, peach
😭 >> SLEEP LESS THAN 8 hours a day resulting in brain function.. trying to rest because it will make us younger.
🥰#น้ำมะนาวที่ไม่มีน้ำตาลสามารถดูแลสุขภาพของคุณและทำให้คุณรู้สึกสดชื่น
📌 #น้ำมะนาวร้อนฆ่าเซลล์มะเร็ง
>> SOAKING UP 3 pieces of lemon with hot water. Drink regularly every day.. Anti-oxsidan
#รสชาติขมในน้ำมะนาวร้อนเป็นสารที่ดีที่สุดในการฆ่าเซลล์มะเร็ง
#น้ำมะนาวเย็นประกอบด้วยวิตามินซีเท่านั้นซึ่งมันไม่ช่วยป้องกันมะเร็ง
#น้ำมะนาวร้อนสามารถควบคุมการเติบโตของเนื้องอกมะเร็งได้
Clinical tests have proven that hot lemonade works well to suppress cancer cells.
Lemonade Treatment (Hot) only destroys evil cells but does not affect good cells.
Next.. Citric acid and polyphenol lemon in lemonade reduces high blood pressure, prevent blood clot and prevent blood clotting.
No matter how busy you are?? Please find time to read this and tell others to spread the love ❤ to others.
* the beauty of sharing *
CR. Read it and bring it to you.
#ขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความTranslated
i can t stop drinking about you 在 謙預 Qianyu.sg Facebook 的最佳解答
《和屍體說話的人》
Do you believe in past life, and its strong invisible influence over your present life?
He was the Sherlocks Holmes of Taiwan.
The modern day Justice Pao (現代包青天), known to bring justice to murdered victims.
楊青天大人, he was nicknamed by his countrymen.
I had never heard of 楊日松博士, Dr Yang Jih-sung.
Till I read the story written by my Grandmaster, Living Buddha Lian-Sheng, which I posted two days ago.
That was donkey years back.
In my decade long of mastering Chinese Metaphysics, I have amassed hundreds, if not thousands, of Bazi in my crumpled dog-eared notebooks.
One continuous homework that I have been doing since 2006, is to study the Bazi, faces, bodies and lives of not just famous people, people featured in the newspapers (hit-and-run victims, suicide victims, criminals, scholars, helpful people etc.) but as well as people around me.
Shifu said, the more we study, the better and faster we get at dissecting a person's Bazi and people reading.
The goal is to train our eyes and brain so well that we can see a person naked (figuratively, of course) within one split second.
And when a person walks past, without turning our heads to look, we must be able to tell Shifu the current financial state and luck of the person. #aurareading
Such training was very strenuous in the beginning. When I didn't pass the impromptu tests given by Shifu, I was meted harsh punishment and disallowed further learning, till I passed with flying colours.
.
I got curious about Dr Yang about a month ago. He had a very fascinating career history.
What does he have in his Bazi, that determines him to be a righteous and dedicated forensic expert with such top-notch crime-solving skills?
What had he done to be bestowed the divine title of 城隍爺 (City God), after his death?
I read that he allegedly handled more than 30,000 bodies over the course of his 62-year career. I took out my calculator. That worked out to 484 bodies every year. 40.3 bodies every month, which is about 1.34 bodies every day.
While all his classmates went off to become doctors, Dr Yang was the only one from his class to take up forensics. It was a decision he made after his brother was forcefully coerced into a confession by the Japanese that he was a spy and wrongfully jailed, and another friend was unfairly charged of being a thief.
Dr Yang learnt early in his life, that eye witnesses were insufficient to solve a case. There was a pressing need for strong scientific evidence.
What caught my eye about Dr Yang was his utmost respect to the dead bodies.
He would always take a bow to the victim before starting work on the dead body.
Through the decades, he had never wore any protective gear like masks and gloves during autopsies.
In his biography:
"A forensic expert’s job is more than just studying and dissecting the bodies. If necessary, we need to taste the contents of their stomachs and determine the time of death from the acidity. We can also tell from the bitterness whether there was poisoning involved.”
He cites a case where three charred bodies were brought in from the same incident.
“They smelled the same, so I could tell that they were burned at the same time. If I wore a mask, I would not be able to observe this subtle detail,” he says. “And, I believe that wearing a mask is disrespectful toward the deceased.”
Finally, he explains that he “cannot feel the elasticity of the skin” if he has gloves on.
.
I don't know if you have ever smelt a corpse. But it is known to be extremely foul.
Especially when the bodies have been thrown into the sea, or buried deep in the soil, before digging out much later.
Dr Yang never feared infection by the bacteria in the corpses.
Those were the days when CSI kind of science did not exist.
.
楊日松法醫:「你沒有良心,做不了。」
Dr Yang solved his first case when he was just an intern and still a student at Taipei Medical University in 1949. A pair of university lovers supposedly hung themselves by the Tamsui River, but the man survived. Later on, Dr Yang quickly proved that the noose was too small for two persons to be hung together. The man had murdered his girlfriend and staged a suicide attempt, complete with a forged suicide note, to cover up.
Dr Yang was only 21 years old then. (Jeez...what was I doing at 21?)
He went on to solve many difficult cases, which shocked Taiwan's society. Here are just 3 of them:
1. September 1977. It was Taiwan's 1st dismemberment murder case.
Two plastic bags containing about 6 pieces of body parts were found along the Dahan River.
DNA tests were non-existent then.
Dr Yang was called in, and his examination showed that the body parts belonged to the same person. He also provided the victim's age and possible identity at a reporters' conference, where he displayed the body parts on a table, and listed 10 areas of identification.
Including, the mammary glands were not enlarged, proof that the woman had never been pregnant.
And how the woman was possibly murdered and mutilated.
The police soon tracked the murderer to a ex-convict, who put up a false hiring notice, to trick young ladies.
.
2. 1990. The murder of a young Japanese undergraduate.
The body could not be found till a year later.
The young lady came to Taiwan for solo free and easy travel. She got onto a taxi, with a friendly driver who showed her around Taiwan. Iguchi Mariko agreed to staying at the driver's home for the night, when she could not find accommodation.
Her body was mutilated into 100+ parts and buried under a big tree. Her head was thrown into a rubbish bin.
When the police caught the taxi driver, Dr Yang provided scientific evidence that the taxi driver washed his home walls with strong chemicals and the water usage during the month of murder was 5 times the usual amount.
While the bones were too damaged to be tested for DNA, Dr Yang could piece them together that they belonged to the same person.
This case shocked both Taiwan and Japan.
3. 1993. The dead Marine Captain Yin Ching-feng (尹清楓)
The Captain was discovered dead along the coast of Yilan. The military claimed it was suicide by drowning. Dr Yang examined the corpse and discovered many wounds. There was no ocean debris in the lungs or other drowning symptoms.
Dr Yang announced that the Captain was murdered before being disposed into the ocean.
His honest words unscrambled a huge military scandal in Taiwan and caused many high-ranking officials to lose their jobs.
.
楊日松法醫:「法醫學是人權保障醫學。」
Dr Yang was also involved in the examination of 17-year-old Bai Hsiao Yen's mauled body. During the examination, Bai Bing Bing, the famous Taiwanese actress, mother of the victim, requested to be present.
Calling Dr Yang a Bodhisattva to the family of the victims, Bai Bing Bing was deeply moved by Dr Yang's comforting words to her:
我只能幫你瞭解真相。我沒有辦法再騰出我的手,再來救一個萬一昏倒的人。妳放心,妳信任我,我等一下一定會給妳最清楚的答案。
(I can only help you find out the truth. I am unable to lend another hand, to save a person who might faint. Don't worry. Trust me. Later I will definitely give you the clearest answer.)
Due to the nature of his work, Dr Yang contracted a skin disease, which caused great itchiness. Two months of seeing the doctor and injections did not help. Eventually, Dr Yang learnt of using rice water to wash his skin. Neighbours and Taiwanese who knew of Dr Yang's condition would bring rice water all the way to his home. It took 6 months before Dr Yang's skin ailment was under control.
#好人有好報
.
楊日松法醫:「對屍體要誠實。沒有誠實的人,不要來當。」
There were many cases that Dr Yang solved, with supernatural help.
Once, when he was on a car together with his friends, he spotted a lady sitting beside him. He kept quiet as he assumed she was the friend of one friend. Later on, the car was stopped at a roadblock, where the officer told Dr Yang that he was needed at a crime scene. By then, the lady had mysteriously disappeared.
When Dr Yang reached the scene, he saw that the corpse looked exactly like the lady in the car. He knew immediately it wasn't a suicide case, as seen from the surface.
Another time, Dr Yang was at home when there was a knock on his door. He opened the door and saw a lady in a tracksuit with her head down. The lady sought Dr Yang's help to examine her injury. Dr Yang replied that he didn't have his equipment right now and asked the lady to go to the police station tomorrow. The next morning, during an autopsy, Dr Yang saw a body which didn't have clear facial features, as the body was rescued from the river.
He asked for the police to show him the clothes the body was found in. It was the EXACT same tracksuit as the lady who knocked on his door last night.
One day after work, Dr Yang's car was flagged down by a lady standing by the road. It was pouring heavily. Dr Yang got the chauffeur to stop his car and the lady asked to hitch a ride. Dr Yang agreed. The lady remained silent and kept her head down throughout. Dr Yang found her vaguely familiar.
After she disembarked, for some reason, Dr Yang's chauffeur got lost and could not find his way home. For over an hour, his car kept turning around the same spot.
Feeling something was amiss, Dr Yang headed back to Yilan, and re-examined the corpse. He had initially deduced that the corpse had committed suicide by drinking pesticide. On his 2nd examination, he discovered that the pesticide was found in the lungs. Usually for such suicide case, pesticide would be present in the esophagus. But if one was forced to drink it, the pesticide would leak into the lungs. Dr Yang amended his autopsy conclusion of suicide to murder.
Many supernatural incidents like these had alerted Dr Yang to correcting his initial findings, and solving mysterious cases.
.
Yet, there were times when Dr Yang was unable to reach a conclusive result despite many rounds of autopsy.
Then, Dr Yang would pray to the "Floating Head" in his autopsy laboratory. It belonged to a murdered victim, whose case was also resolved by Dr Yang. For some reason, the family/friend didn't want to claim the head. The head had been preserved in a glass container of formalin for 50 over years and its hair and moustache would grow. It was the Guardian Protector of Dr Yang and his team.
Each time after Dr Yang prayed to it, he would gain new insights into the case on hand.
During the Hungry Ghosts' Festival, Dr Yang would lead his entire team to pray to the "good brothers" and made many offerings. He had never missed a year of prayers.
While most educated people turn their noses up at the talk of ghosts and gods, this is one Doctor who will bow humbly before them and ingrain into his team the importance of respect.
.
Dr Yang told my Grandmaster that in his past life, he was the confidential secretary to the King of Hades. Hence in this lifetime, he took on the role of a forensic expert, helping murdered victims to redress the injustice they suffered.
Dr Yang's Bazi was an interesting revelation to his life and character, and why his occupation suited his Bazi to a T.
During his time, there were less than 10 forensic experts in the whole of Taiwan.
His integrity, courage, care to minute details, diligence, quest to find the truth and dedication are qualities I deeply admired. The same qualities my Shifu had been drilling into me for the past 11 years to be a very competent practitioner.
In this era where most people worship the famous and the rich, it is very rare to find a noble character like Dr Yang, who also respected the spiritual world.
Before he passed on due to colon caner, Dr Yang had expressed no regret over his career choice. The only thing he felt bad about was not being to provide more for his children, as public servants in Taiwan earned much less than doctors.
But Dr Yang, your heroic legacy is one that your children and descendants can speak proudly of for decades. The merits you left for them can guarantee them a better life than money ever can buy.
Dr Yang was born on 23 November, 1927. He passed away on the same day, in 2011.
I wanted to post this article yesterday, on his birthday and death anniversary. I took too long to write and am a day late. But I still wish to share Dr Yang's great life story with you.
Congratulations on your promotion to be the righteous City God. You totally earned it. 🙏
城隍境主楊日松法醫,Happy Belated Birthday, Dr Yang. 🙇🏻♀️
.....................
Photo credit to Apple Daily, TVBS Taiwan, and respective owners.
You can learn more about Dr Yang and his work on Youtube by searching for "楊日松".
To read my post where I posted my Grandmaster's article on Dr Yang, link in comment.
i can t stop drinking about you 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的精選貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理