Happy Women’s Day everyone!
婦女節快樂!
Nothing like having a baby attached to your boobies to make you feel like a woman, that’s for sure!
有個寶寶黏住你的ㄋㄟ ㄋㄟ真的會讓你覺得你是一個女人。
Thank you to @大葉產後護理之家 for the surprise flowers, gifts and handmade (I mean, footmade) present from Dylan. :) Not to mention all of the other important things like, oh, you know:
謝謝大葉護理師們給我一個好棒的驚喜!今天都忘了外面的世界是在幹嘛。 護理師們提醒了我,也很貼心的給我玫瑰花還有Dylan手工做(其實是“腳”工做)的禮物。 當然除了今天的心意之外,也要感謝月子中心幫我們:
Taking care of us 24-hours a day
24小時的照顧
Lactation consultants for every feeding
寶寶每餐親餵的餵奶顧問
And speaking of feeding, FEEDING US constantly with 5-course meals every meal.
說到餐,當然最重要的是每天、每餐都好好的餵我們吃很好吃的飯菜
Pediatrician checkups weekly
每週的小兒科醫生檢查
Gynocologist check ups weekly
每週的婦產科醫生檢查
Spa treatments weekly (yes - even for the husbands if they want)
每週的按摩(是的,老公們也可以有的)
Professional butt washing (no - not for the husbands, no matter how much they want😂)
專業的洗屁股 (是的,老公們再怎麼想要都不可以有的)
Teaching us how to burp a baby
教我們如何幫寶寶打嗝
Teaching us how to hold a baby (you’d think one wouldn’t have forgotten after one child)
教我們怎麼包寶寶(你以為有一個大寶就不會忘了嗎? 會。 我忘了。)
Teaching us how to wash a baby
教我們怎麼幫寶寶洗澡
Teaching us how to comfort a baby
教我們怎麼安撫寶寶
Teaching us how to change a baby
教我們怎麼幫寶寶換衣服
Teaching us how to change a diaper
教我們怎麼幫寶寶換尿布
Teaching us how to do pretty much anything one needs to do with a baby.
基本上教我們所有跟寶寶有關的東西。
If you had any questions or doubts about the whole idea of staying in a postpartum center (like I did at first), I assure you, this is a gift that I wish I could give to every single mother out there.
以前,我真的很懷疑我會喜歡住在月子中心。 因為我覺得我可以自己來。但是住過之後,了解所有的好處之後,我是認真覺得好希望我可以把這個“好東西”送給所有剛生完小孩的媽媽們。
#大葉女神節
大葉產後護理之家
i care 大葉 在 小獅王辛巴 Simba Facebook 的最佳解答
#那些關於產後妳所不知道的事
Janet真的是一個陽光正向的公眾人物,看著她分享的產後生活,怎麼可以把產婦產後可能碰上的煩(荒)惱(唐)事,說得好輕鬆😂應該是當了媽以後自然就會變勇者,所以什麼都無懼了💪💪💪
圖文分享來源(Janet Hsieh 謝怡芬):https://goo.gl/w7ScZQ
#小獅王辛巴
#說說你們產後初期的心情
那些關於產後妳所不知道的事:
A few things people don’t tell you about postpartum:
The baby is out of your belly. Yay! But you will still look about 3-4 months pregnant. Sorry.
寶寶終於出來了,那肚子應該平了吧!但是對不起,妳還是會看起來像懷孕3-4個月。
You may not instantly bond with this alien looking like thing which just came out of your coochie snorter. And it’s OK to not feel that instant love. For me, it was like who is this thing?
妳可能不會馬上愛上剛剛從妳的妹妹蹦出來的寶寶。 沒關係!對我來說,我第一眼認真看著寶寶的時候心裏的OS是 “你是誰啊⋯⋯?“
You are so sore EVERYWHERE. From the labor itself (body convulsing during contractions, pushing during, well, pushing, and just your body pushing out a freaking baby).
妳全,身,都會酸痛。全身,從宮縮的時候到使勁洪荒之力想把寶寶推出來的時候無時不刻的酸!
You’re also sore down there. Everything down there is sore. And swollen. And sore. Did i mention you will be sore?
妳下體也會酸,樓下所有可以酸的地方都會酸、妳不知道可以酸的地方也會酸,酸跟腫。 還有酸。很酸。喔,我有跟妳提過會很酸嗎?
You need a squeezy bottle to wash yourself after you pee.
妳可能會需要用個手捏的噴霧罐來幫妳清洗下面尿尿的地方。
You may need to sit on a donut because there’s so much pain down there.
妳可能會需要坐在一個“甜甜圈”上面,因為妳樓下妹妹就是這麼痛,不管碰到任何東西會痛。
You may need to sit in a sitz bath which kind of reminds me of a young kid’s potty training toilet
妳可能會需要坐在一個坐浴盆上面,泡著妳的下體。這讓我想到像小孩剛學會尿尿的尿盆。
You will bleed. A lot. Or maybe not a lot. But there will be blood.
妳會流血,而且很多。或是不多, 但是會有血。
You will love granny panties. Or at least I do. But maybe I always have.
妳可能會愛上阿嬤內褲。最少,我很愛。但是可能是我從以前就很愛了。
You may be constipated. Or you may have hemorrhoids. Oh the fun!
妳可能會便秘。或是妳可能會痔瘡。好好玩喔 :( !
After all those months of sleeping on your side, you can now finally… oh wait. Nope. You still can’t sleep on your belly because your nipples are so sore (if you’re breast feeding)
經過這麼多月要側躺, 你終於可以趴著⋯⋯喔,no no,說錯了,你還是沒有辦法趴著睡覺,因為妳的乳頭(如果妳要親餵的話)會很酸。
Your nipples will progressively start to get more and more sore and painful. Oh so so painful. Boo :(
妳的奶頭會越來越酸,越來越痛,跟痛。天啊,好痛喔。 :(
You will also eventually start to get bazookas for boobs. Yay! :)
妳會變一個大奶妹。耶! :)
Your neck will be sore from constantly looking down at the baby to make sure it’s feeding correctly, or making sure it’s still breathing and alive, or just because it’s so damn cute and you can’t stop yourself from looking down all the time.
妳的脖子會因為妳一直往下看而變得超級酸:妳要確認妳餵的對,或是確認寶寶還活著, 或是單純因為他太可愛了所以妳會一直往下望著他。
You won’t know night from day. Day from night.
妳不知道什麼時候是白天什麼時候是晚上。
And sleep? BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one.
至於睡覺?哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Thank GOD for postpartum centers like Dayeh. I honestly want to cry just thinking about what life would have been like this first week after delivering a baby if we weren’t staying here. They feed me (and George) 5 times a day, take care of me, take care of our baby, teach me how to breastfeed, teach George how to change diapers and wash baby butts (because we all know that dad’s have sanitation duty, riiiiight @George Young ?), and most importantly, they allow us to rest as much as possible.
幸好有月子中心!如果沒有 大葉產後護理之家 ,我想我真的會哭的很慘。光想著如果這個禮拜沒有他們的話我的眼睛就已經紅起來了。大葉為了我(跟George),他們的護理師們照顧我、照顧寶寶、教我如何餵奶、教George怎麼換尿布跟洗屁屁(因為我們都知道,爸爸們接下來的日子是專業的衛生工作者),然後最重要是讓我們有時間休息。
So, George Young and I have decided… Yup. We’re moving in. We’re never leaving. Sorry Dayeh! We’ve already made our room into our little studio apartment and have made this place our home. Now, can I go ahead and order that massage please?
所以我們決定了!! 對沒有錯! 我們要搬進來住了。永久。不好意思喔 @大葉產後護理中心! 我們已經把我們的房間變成我們的小套房了,變成我們的家。 那麼,現在可以安排spa按摩了嗎? 哈哈:)
i care 大葉 在 當當 tedy Facebook 的最佳解答
哪有這麼完美的老公啦😆😆😆
I know you all think you have the best husbands ever, but I'm here to tell you that you’re wrong. *I* have THE BEST husband and baby daddy ever and here’s why.
妳們可能都覺得妳們的老公是最棒的, 但是我現在要大聲宣布: 你們錯了, *我*的老公是最棒的老公也是最棒的爸爸。為什麼呢?我告訴你。
At Dayeh, they try and teach you everything you need to know about the care of yourself and newborns. So far, we’re into week two and George and I have split up the baby responsibilities quite evenly I think. Here’s the breakdown:
在 大葉產後護理之家 ,護理師都會教你所有需要學的關於照顧自己跟你剛生出來的寶寶。到現在,Egan兩個禮拜大了,而我們照顧寶寶的責任也已經分配好了。我覺得滿平均的。 這個是我們的工作分配:
George’s responsibilities:
George Young 要負責的部分:
Change the diapers (about 8-12 times a day!)
換尿布 (一天 8-12次)
Mark down each time he does a diaper change, noting the weight, color, consistency of the pee/poop
寫下每次換尿布的時間還有注意尿尿跟大便的顏色、量, 等等
Wash Egan’s butt with warm water with his HAND when Egan poops
用溫水跟他的手(只有他的手)洗寶寶剛剛大完大便的屁屁
Rub zinc oxide on his butt so he doesn’t get diaper rash
抹一些氧化鋅在寶寶的屁股上所以Egan的屁股不會起疹子
Clean Egan’s mouth every day (did you know babies had to basically brush their teeth? They don’t even HAVE any teeth!)
幫Egan“刷牙” (你知道嗎就算寶寶沒有牙齒我們也要刷牙嗎?!?!)
Give him a bath
幫他洗澡
Wash his hair
洗他的頭髮
Clean his belly button with 75 and 95% alcohol until the remaining umbilical cord (the cord that George cut after catching our baby as it came out of me) falls off.
用75%和95%的酒精清潔他的小肚肚一直到身上還留存著的臍帶自動脫落
Teach Egan a British accent
教Egan英國口音
Sterilize all of the breastfeeding paraphernalia.
清潔消毒所有親餵的哺乳用具
Store any freshly pumped milk and mark down the date and time on each stored bottle.
要存好所有剛擠出來的新鮮的母乳,且在奶瓶上清楚標記日期、時間
Help me adjust my breastfeeding posture and make sure Egan’s comfortable during each feeding session
幫助我調整我親餵的姿勢,而且確保Egan在每個喝奶的階段都很舒服
Console and entertain me, and give me shoulder rubs
安慰並娛樂我,而且要幫我按摩肩膀
Fit the car seat every time we need to bring Egan somewhere.
每次要帶Egan出門時要幫忙將嬰兒汽座在車上安裝好
Read up on the latest baby products
時時更新所有最新的嬰兒用品
When baby wakes up, check his diapers for pee or poo then bring him to mommy to feed
當寶寶起床的時候,檢查他的尿布有沒有便便與尿尿並且帶他去找媽媽喝奶
Mark down the time of feeding and how long Egan feeds for
寫下每次喝奶的時間跟長度
Burp him after feeding
拍他到他打嗝
Swaddle him after burping to make sure he’s cozy
用包布的方式讓他有安全感
Sooth, Play or Entertain Egan after swaddling him until he falls asleep
安撫他、跟他玩、陪他玩到他睡著為主
Make sure he’s still breathing while he’s sleeping
確認他還在呼吸
Get up in the middle of the night and double check again to make sure Egan’s still alive and breathing
半夜起來再確認一次他還在呼吸,還活著。
Janet’s responsibilities:
我的負責的部分:
Feed the baby
餵飽小孩