自由的獨生主義還是兩人生活,想過沒選的那條路應該會長什麼樣子呢?!人與人的關係本就是錯綜複雜的,身邊不乏事業小有成就,才色兼具的女性好友,有些已走入婚姻,有些保持單身未婚,我看生活還是過得蠻愜意,週末想出去喝一杯就去,平常在漫長一天的工作結束後,回到家掙扎著要先隨便吃點東西,還是先洗澡,就這點小煩惱,心情無風無浪,開心與不開心都不太明顯,睡前或半夜一個人看書、看電影,偶爾掉眼淚。
“I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” – Madonna
其實我們都一樣啊,開始清楚避開自己不想要的,從前讚美幾句就讓妳走心的小情小愛,已經無法再讓妳感到澎湃,也覺得珍貴時間,膠原蛋白的稍縱即逝,拼命為自己撐起一片天後,要繼續維持狀態,分給自己的quality time 也越來越少。
You have to make time for the things you love.
也有些女孩紙朋友,在穩定的感情裡,下一步是婚姻,退後一步可能會粉身碎骨,「你的成長都是我用眼淚灌溉出來」的體悟,明白婚姻不是像十年前那個對愛情充滿希望、勇敢時的認知,已經逐漸變得沈重,並不是只有男生會對負責任感到壓力,女生也會,尤其是較為獨立的女生會感到壓力,愛情、婚姻、家庭、親子關係,責任是兩個人雙向付出承擔的。
"With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility”-Spider Man
我跟親近的人們相處時的思考模式是,遇到事情或要決擇時,我都會先自問,如果選這條路我一個人走的過嗎?
如果我能走過,那我有能力帶其他人一起走嗎?如果可以我才會做。
我是個重承諾的人,說到做到,一直這麼督促自己,也盡量能在我古怪又天馬行空的宇宙裡,帶給身邊人安心信任感,交給外星人,包在我身上一定可以的感覺。
No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves must walk the path.
我常聽到聊天的時候朋友說:「好久沒心動感覺了」、「心動能幹嘛?」我覺得,人生可以不斷在戀愛,我常常開玩笑說:「我永遠都在談戀愛。」因為我一直都有愛著的感覺,我還會心動,多麼開心我仍懷抱著少女心。
You make my heart beat entirely too fast.
希望,穩定的快樂,低調的幸福,能陪著走過風雨,更會陪彼此挺過平淡的好夥伴,最重要的是兩個人要有同樣程度的滿足感。獨立習慣的女孩紙們請一起努力學習,別犯獨立成癮,搶著扮演感情裡的王子,還是強壯無比什麼都能自己來的黑馬,有時候要放好角色位置,當個堅強聰明又帶著可愛溫柔的公主。
If my guy knows how to put me in my place & it's the sexiest thing ever
誠實的面對自己,也坦承面對愛的人,坦然與愛情相處,能給你/妳安定感的人無法同時給你/妳轟轟烈烈,當然這世界上一定有能給你所有感覺的人,那是個人是「自己」。
Treat everyone with respect and don't take anything for granted, it feels good to be appreciated.
愛很重要,超級重要,但我看過非常恩愛的關係,都是因為兩個人有很適合的親密關係,這是真實天性,完全是天生註定的巧合,對方就是有著對你/妳來說可遇不可求的配備。不要怕跟對方討論,別不願承認,這其實是一個多麼關鍵的點。
One love, one heart, one destiny.
所以......幸福這條路要讓自己走著了,已經在路上了,才能遇到另一個也走著的他/她,見到他/她的時候,緊緊抱住。先讓自己幸福滿足,才能讓別人幸福快樂。
If you don't give your best you won't get their best.
我愛著你
希望你也愛著我
剛剛好 最完美
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other "-Audrey Hepburn
同時也有10部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過361萬的網紅Dan Lok,也在其Youtube影片中提到,If You Often Feel Like You Don't Have Enough Or You Look At Other People On Social Media Who Has A Lot Of Cool Things In Their Life, This Video Will C...
「don't take things for granted」的推薦目錄:
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 Facebook 的最讚貼文
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 Facebook 的最佳貼文
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 羅浩銘 SuperKen Facebook 的精選貼文
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 Dan Lok Youtube 的精選貼文
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 Rose Mun Youtube 的最佳解答
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube 的最佳解答
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 idioms - What is the meaning of 'Don't take for granted'? 的評價
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 Don't Take Anything In Your Life For Granted - YouTube 的評價
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 Don't take things for granted | Granted quotes, Inspirational ... 的評價
- 關於don't take things for granted 在 Don't take life for granted - Home - Facebook 的評價
don't take things for granted 在 Facebook 的最佳貼文
#throwback photo! I'm so happy that Singapore is gradually reopening again, but let's not take things for granted! Don't forget to wash and sanitize your hands regularly ❤️
#throwthrowthrowthrowwwwback
don't take things for granted 在 羅浩銘 SuperKen Facebook 的精選貼文
冬天輕輕出個太陽,即刻成個人暖曬。不過陽光好短暫,好快落山。世界上美好的東西很多時候都來去匆匆。
人,要學會好好珍惜眼前一切。那怕雞毛蒜皮的小事,有時候也該感恩 🌞
A little sunshine goes a long way, in the winter the sun sets very early. Makes me ponder about the good things in life are often beautiful yet short.
Don't take anything for granted, every little small blessings are worth your appreciation.
#香港演員 #hongkongactor #fitness #bodybuilding #sunset #tanning
don't take things for granted 在 Dan Lok Youtube 的精選貼文
If You Often Feel Like You Don't Have Enough Or You Look At Other People On Social Media Who Has A Lot Of Cool Things In Their Life, This Video Will Change Your Life. Every Time You Feel Bad About Your Day - Watch This.
Most of us often walk around and see other people drive around in a shiny car. Or they post a great picture on social media from a beach with the caption "Enjoying this lovely place! Can't believe I get to wake up to this view every day!" And we think to ourselves that we need more in life - that we don't have enough. The problem is... that is ruining your life more than you know it. Watch this video to find out why and how you can start living a happy and grateful life immediately.
? SUBSCRIBE TO DAN'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ?
https://www.youtube.com/danlok?sub_confirmation=1
Check out these Top Trending Playlists -
1.) Boss In The Bentley - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEmTTOfet46OWsrbWGPnPW8mvDtjge_6-
2.) Sales Tips That Get People To Buy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Csz_hvXzw&list=PLEmTTOfet46PvAsPpWByNgUWZ5dLJd_I4
3.) Dan Lok’s Best Secrets - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNmFJUuTRs&list=PLEmTTOfet46N3NIYsBQ9wku8UBNhtT9QQ
Dan Lok is a Chinese-Canadian business magnate and global educator known for being the founder and chairman of Closers.com - the world’s #1 virtual-closers network, Copywriters.com, and SalesCalls.com. Beyond his businesses, Mr. Lok has led several global movements to redefine modern education where he has taught individuals from 150+ countries to develop high income skills and financial confidence.
Beyond his success in business, he was also a two time TEDx opening speaker. An international best-selling author of 12+ books. A member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO) - a private group of global chief executives whose companies employ 22 million people and generate 9-trillion USD in annual revenues. He also hosts The Dan Lok Show - a series on elite business tycoons and world-leading entrepreneurs.
Today, Mr. Lok continues to be featured in thousands of media channels and publications every year and is widely seen as one of the top business leaders by millions around the world.
If you want the no b.s. way to master your financial destiny, then learn from Dan. Subscribe to his channel now.
★☆★ CONNECT WITH DAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA ★☆★
YouTube: http://youtube.danlok.link
Dan Lok Blog: http://blog.danlok.link
Facebook: http://facebook.danlok.link
Instagram: http://instagram.danlok.link
Linkedin: http://mylinkedin.danlok.link
Podcast: http://thedanlokshow.danlok.link
#DanLok #WatchThis #Gratitude
Please understand that by watching Dan’s videos or enrolling in his programs does not mean you’ll get results close to what he’s been able to do (or do anything for that matter).
He’s been in business for over 20 years and his results are not typical.
Most people who watch his videos or enroll in his programs get the “how to” but never take action with the information. Dan is only sharing what has worked for him and his students.
Your results are dependent on many factors… including but not limited to your ability to work hard, commit yourself, and do whatever it takes.
Entering any business is going to involve a level of risk as well as massive commitment and action. If you're not willing to accept that, please DO NOT WATCH DAN’S VIDEOS OR SIGN UP FOR ONE OF HIS PROGRAMS.
This video is about Before You Take Life For Granted - Watch This
https://youtu.be/dHLsYIpgoGQ
https://youtu.be/dHLsYIpgoGQ
don't take things for granted 在 Rose Mun Youtube 的最佳解答
Many young adults take what they have for granted and don't understand the reality of what it's like to actually move out and live on your own. If you have something good, hold onto it. Because you'll regret it when it's gone. Moving out at 18 is fun, a challenge, chaotic, stressful, and many other things. If you feel like you're ready go for it. But I thought I was and life soon caught up to me.
don't take things for granted 在 阿兜仔不教美語 Youtube 的最佳解答
👉 Facebook➪ http://pics.ee/c7z0
👉 InstaGram ➪ http://pics.ee/1IhQ
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCtlMtKy1nr1-GUly9ZMxw
👉 虎記商行 ➪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdG5jLLQs2M
【簡介description】
Hi everyone
大家好
I´m Jesús
我是黑素斯
Have you seen my videos?
看過我的影片嗎?
Yesterday when I was meditating
昨天我在冥想的時候
And I have something that needs to tell you
我想到一個需要告訴你的事情
Really, I really need to tell you this
真的,我不得不跟你說
Thank you Taiwan
謝謝台灣
Actually, many people say thank you, but means nothing
其實,很多人說謝謝沒有什麼特別的意思
So I want to explain you
所以我要跟你們解釋
Why do I want to thank Taiwan?
為什麼我要感謝台灣?
Many Taiwanese netizens misunderstood me
很多台灣網友誤會我
Because I often talk about cultural differences
因為我常常討論文化差異
And I won't always say
而且我不會一直說
Taiwan is awesome!
台灣棒棒!
Taiwan is perfect!
台灣完美!
I love Taiwan!
我愛台灣!
This is too fake
這樣太假的啦
However, because I didn’t say that
但是,我沒有這樣說
Some people think I don't like Taiwan
有人覺得我不喜歡台灣
Listen
我告訴你!
You were born in Taiwan just by chance
你們是不小心在台灣出生
Be a resident is my decision
當新住民是我的決定
Who cherishes this country more?
誰比較珍惜這個國家?
Recently I´m travelling a lot
最近常常出差
Last time I went to Shanghai, I found that the life there is tough
上次去上海發現那邊的生活多幸苦
Dear Chinese friends, please
親愛的中國網友,拜託
Don't start to throw shit on me. It's boring. OK?
現在不要開始罵我,很無聊,好不好?
And I don't care
而且我不在乎
Chinese are confident, great!
中國人很有自信,讚!
However, if we don´t talk about problems
但是,沒有討論哪裡問題
problems won´t disappear!
問題也不會不見!
I admire people who can live in Shanghai
我超佩服能夠住在上海的人
That place is too big
那個地方太大了
Everyplace is far away
什麼地方都很遠
They only like new things
全部都要改新的
Hey, only old things have a soul
欸,舊的才會有故事
Is terribly expensive, how can poor people lives there?
貴得要命,窮人怎麼過生活?
Taxi drivers wanna rape me off every day
計程車司機每天都想要騙我的錢
Aunts are very aggressive
那邊的阿姨,很兇
Internet, Internet. . .
網路,互聯網。。。
Wall (VPN) is not easy to pass
牆不好翻
Do not take it wrong, Shanghai also has its beauty
別誤會,上海也有上海的美
After all, my friend and ex-girlfriend are all Shanghainese
畢竟我好朋友,前女友都是上海人
But when I returned to Taiwan, I felt
但是我回來台灣的時候覺得
Very thankfull
充滿了感謝
Thank you for reasonable living expenses
謝謝合理的生活費
Thanks for the convenient internet
感謝方便的網路
Convenient transportation
方便的交通工具
Thank you for Taiwanese cuisine
謝謝台灣的美食
Thanks for Taiwan's security
感謝台灣的安全
But most of all thank you for:
但是最要感謝你們的是:
Taiwan’s human touch
台灣的人情味
Let me live my life here feels great
讓我在這邊過生活很蘇胡
Did you realize about it
有沒有發現
People doesn´ t cherish the everyday life things
我們已經習慣一個東西,就不珍惜?
Right?
是不是?
If there is food at home
家裡有東西吃
You take it for granted
你覺得理所當然
Your boyfriend gives you a macchiato every day
男朋友每天送給你一杯焦糖瑪奇朵
Yout think it is his job
妳覺得是應該的
if he doesn´t, you will complain
沒有送,妳也許會罵她
Actually, there is no such thing as "obviously"
其實,沒有所謂的『理所當然』
I lived in Taiwan for 12 years and got used to everything
住在台灣12年,我什麼都很習慣
So, needs to remind myself
所以,要提醒自己
Cherish the benefits of living in Taiwan
好好珍惜住在台灣的好處
Every day people tell me
每天都有人跟我說
Thank you for loving Taiwan so much
謝謝你那麼愛台灣
do you need thank me for liking Taiwan?
我喜歡台灣需要謝謝嗎?
When I go to the cafe for coffee, the boss won´t say
我去咖啡廳喝咖啡的時候,老闆不會說
Thank you for like our coffee
謝謝你喜歡我們的咖啡
right?
是不是?
Probablily he will way
他比較會說
Do you like it?
喜歡嗎?
Come back again
那以後常來喔
I want to thank Taiwanese government for my ID
我要感謝台灣政府給我台灣身分證
That wasn´t Wu Feng?
那不是吳鳳嗎?
Jesús, you talk a lot of bullshit!
黑素斯,你亂講一大堆!
Don´t compare yourself with Wu Feng
你不要再跟吳鳳比較
Congratulations to Wu Feng!
吳鳳恭喜!
Question
問題
Do you value living in Taiwan?
你珍惜住在台灣嗎?
What about caramel macchiato from your boyfriend?
男朋友送給你的焦糖瑪其朵呢?
What about your girlfriend´s attention?
女朋友的關心呢?
What about the food I cook for you?
阿嬤幫你煮的菜?
Oh!
唉呦!
Jesús, do you cherish me?
黑素斯,你珍惜我嗎?
Did you thank me?
有感謝過我嗎?
S***t
靠腰!
Okay
好啦
You know, right?
你知道吧
Like, Subscribe, Share with your Cat
按讚,訂閱,跟你家裡的貓咪分享
Meow!
喵!
I said Meow!
我說喵!
Meow means do it now
喵的意思是快一點啦
Meow! Meow!
喵喵!
Bye
拜!
I'm curious, do you know I'm sharing photos in IG everyday?
我好奇,你知道每天我在IG PO照片嗎?
Check it out
去看啦
I reply msn by myself
回答是我本人耶
Next week
下個禮拜
Meow!
喵!
Bye
賤!
【音樂MUSIC】
Funk Down
don't take things for granted 在 Don't Take Anything In Your Life For Granted - YouTube 的推薦與評價
Type "I AM READY FOR ABUNDANCE" in the comments if you are expecting great things to come to you very soon! Don't Take Anything In Your Life ... ... <看更多>
don't take things for granted 在 Don't take things for granted | Granted quotes, Inspirational ... 的推薦與評價
Don't take things for granted Fantastic Quotes, Beautiful Quotes, Quotes Deep,. More like this. karimckee. Kari Cooper McKee. 2k followers. ... <看更多>
don't take things for granted 在 idioms - What is the meaning of 'Don't take for granted'? 的推薦與評價
It is a commonly used idiom. To "take something for granted" simply means: To expect someone or something to be always available to serve in ... ... <看更多>