#新刊出版 New release!!!
Voices of Photography 攝影之聲
Issue 30:美援視覺性──農復會影像專題
U.S. Aid Visuality: The JCRR Issue
本期我們重返影響台灣戰後發展至關重要的美援年代,尋索過往在台灣影像歷史視野中遺落、但卻十分關鍵的美援時期台灣視覺歷程──「農復會」的影像檔案。
成立於1948年、以推行「三七五減租」和「耕者有其田」等土地改革與農業政策聞名的農復會(中國農村復興聯合委員會,JCRR),被認為是奠定二十世紀「台灣經驗」基礎的重要推手。然而很少人留意,這一農經專業的美援機構,在1950至60年代拍攝了大量的照片、幻燈、電影,並生產各種圖像、圖表、圖冊與海報,在冷戰年代與美援宣傳機制緊密連結,深深參與了戰後「台灣(視覺)經驗」的構成,影響著我們的視覺文化發展。
冷戰與美援如何形塑台灣的影像與視覺感知?本期專題透過採集考察眾多第一手的農復會早期攝影檔案、底片、圖像、影片與文獻資料,揭載鮮為人知的美援年代視覺工作,追尋這一段逐漸隱沒的戰後台灣攝影與美援視覺性的重要經歷。
其中,李威儀考掘農復會的歷史線索與視覺文本,探查美援的攝影檔案製程、「農復會攝影組」的成員蹤跡,以及文化冷戰期間從圖像、攝影到電影中的美援視覺路徑;蔡明諺分析1951年由農復會、美國經合分署與美國新聞處共同創辦的《豐年》半月刊,從語言、歌謠與漫畫等多元的視覺表現中,重新閱讀這份戰後最具代表性的台灣農村刊物潛在的意識形態構成與政治角力;楊子樵回看多部早期農教與政策宣傳影片,析論農復會在戰後台灣發展中的言說機制與感官部署,並從陳耀圻參與農復會出資拍攝的紀錄片計畫所採取的影音策略,一探冷戰時期「前衛」紀錄影像的可能形式;黃同弘訪查農復會在1950年代為進行土地與森林調查所展開的航空攝影,解析早期台灣航攝史的源起與美援關聯,揭開多張難得一見的戰後台灣地景航照檔案。
此外,我們也尋訪生於日治時期、曾任農復會與《豐年》攝影師的楊基炘(1923-2005)的攝影檔案,首度開啟他封存逾半世紀、收藏農復會攝影底片與文件的軍用彈藥箱和相紙盒,呈現楊基炘於農復會工作期間的重要文獻,並收錄他拍攝於美援年代、從未公開的攝影遺作與文字,重新探看他稱為「時代膠囊」的視覺檔案,展現楊基炘攝影生涯更為多樣的面向,同時反思「美援攝影」複雜的歷史情愁。
本期專欄中,李立鈞延續科學攝影的探討,從十九世紀末天文攝影的觀測技術,思考可見與不可見在認識論上的交互辨證;謝佩君關注影像的遠端傳輸技術史,檢視當代數位視覺政權中的權力、知識與美學機制。「攝影書製作現場」系列則由以珂羅版印刷著稱的日本「便利堂」印刷職人帶領,分享古典印刷傳承的工藝秘技。
在本期呈現的大量影像檔案中,讀者將會發現關於美援攝影的經歷與台灣歷史中的各種視覺經驗,還有許多故事值得我們深入訪查。感謝讀者這十年來與《攝影之聲》同行,希望下個十年裡,我們繼續一起探索影像的世界。
_____________
● 本期揭載未曾曝光的美援攝影工作底片、檔案與文件!
購書 Order | https://vopbookshop.cashier.ecpay.com.tw/
_____________
In this issue of VOP, we revisit the era of U.S. aid, a period that was of utmost importance to Taiwan’s post-war social and economic development, and explore Taiwan’s much forgotten but crucial visual journey during this era ── the visual archives of the JCRR.
Established in 1948, the Chinese-American Joint Commission on Rural Reconstruction, or the JCRR, is widely known for the implementation of various land reform and agricultural policies, such as the “375 rent reduction” and “Land-to-the-tiller” programs. Hence, the Commission is considered an important cornerstone to laying the foundations of the “Taiwan Experience” in the 20th century. That said, very few are aware that this U.S. aid organization specializing in agricultural economics was also closely associated with the American propaganda mechanism during the Cold War, and had in its possession countless photos, slides and movies, and produced various images, charts, pamphlets and posters. All these contributed to the formation of the post-war “Taiwan (Visual) Experience”, deeply influencing the development of our visual culture.
How exactly did the Cold War and U.S. aid shape Taiwan’s image and visual perception? This issue’s special feature uncovers the little-known visual activities from the U.S. aid era by investigating the collection of JCRR’s first-hand photo files, negatives, images, films and documents, and traces this important journey of post-war Taiwan photography and U.S. aid visuality that has gradually faded from people’s minds.
Among them, Lee Wei-I examines the historical clues and visual texts of the JCRR, and explores the production of the U.S. aid photographic archives, following the traces of the members of the “JCRR Photography Unit” and the trails of U.S. aid visuals during the Cold War from images and photography to films. Tsai Ming-Yen analyzes the diverse visual manifestations, such as languages, ballads and comics, contained in the semimonthly publication Harvest, which was co-founded by the JCRR, the U.S. Economic Cooperation Administration, and the U.S. Information Service in 1951, presenting a new take on the ideological and political struggles that were hidden beneath the pages of this agricultural publication that could also be said to be the most representative publication of the post-war era. Yang Zi-Qiao looks back at the early agricultural education and propaganda films, and analyzes the discourse and sensory deployment utilized by the JCRR in the development of a post-war Taiwan and the possibilities of the “avant garde” documentary films from the Cold War period through the audio-visual strategies gleaned from director Chen Yao-Chi’s documentary project that was funded by the JCRR. At the same time, Houng Tung-Hung checks out the aerial photography taken by the JCRR in the 1950s for land and forest surveys, and uncovers the origins of Taiwan’s aerial photography with U.S. aid, giving readers a rare glimpse at post-War Taiwan’s aerial landscape photographic archives.
In addition, we will explore the photographic archives of Yang Chih-Hsin (1923-2005), a former photographer who was born during the Japanese colonial period and worked for the JCRR and Harvest, unearthing negatives and documents kept away in the ammunition and photo-paper box that had stayed sealed for more than half a century. This feature presents important files of Yang during his time with JCRR, and photographs taken and written texts produced during the U.S. aid era but were never made public. We go through the visual archives enclosed in what he called a “time capsule”, shedding light on the diversity of his photography career, while reflecting on the complex historial sentiments towards “U.S. aid photography” at the same time.
Lee Li-Chun continues the discussion on scientific photography in his column, exploring the interactive dialectics between the seen and the unseen through the observation technology of astrophotography in the late nineteenth century. Hsieh Pei-Chun focuses on the history of the technology behind remote transmission of visuals and examines the power, knowledge and aesthetics that underlies contemporary digital visual regime. Finally, this issue’s “Photobook Making Case Study” is led by the printing experts at Japan’s Benrido, a workshop that is renowned for its mastery of the collotype printing technique.
Through the large collection of photographic archives presented in this issue, readers will see that there remain many stories on the photography process in the U.S. aid era and various types of visual experiences in Taiwan’s history that are waiting to be unearthed. We thank our readers for staying with VOP for the past decade and we look forward to another ten years of exploring the world of images with you.
_____________
Voices of Photography 攝影之聲
vopmagazine.com
_____________
#美援 #農復會 #冷戰 #台灣 #攝影
#USAID #JCRR #ColdWar
#Taiwan #photography
#攝影之聲 #影言社
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過29萬的網紅ASMR Cham,也在其Youtube影片中提到,This ASMR video includes haircut, shampoo, scalp Massage, personal attention, hair brushing, washing, foam sounds, scissors sounds. For the first tim...
importance of images 在 粘拔的幸福碎碎念 Facebook 的精選貼文
未來的市場大餅在哪裡,人才資金就往哪裡去...
Brazil selects India over China for satellite launch , ISRO to launch Brazil’s Amazonia-1 satellite aboard PSLV rocket this August...🇮🇳🇧🇷
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is gearing up to lift off Brazil’s Amazonia-1 satellite next month onboard the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) As per a report in the Financial Express, Amazonia-1 will be the first satellite for Earth Observation that is designed, assembled and tested in Brazil.
The images provided by Amazonia-1 will help in observing and monitoring the deforestation of the Amazon region, the report adds. The satellite has gained special importance in the wake of recent fires in the Amazon.
Apart from this, an agreement on the programme of cooperation between the two space agencies was also signed. Under this, Brazil received data from ISRO’s remote sensing satellite ResourceSAT-1.
The two countries, in July 2014, also signed an agreement on cooperation to alter a Brazilian earth station to receive and process data from the Indian Remote Sensing satellites (IRS) series.
The agreements also meant that ISRO is obliged to make data from its projects available to the National Institute for Space Research (INPE), the Brazilian executive agency receiving earth observation data, and remote sensing data from areas under the INPE’s domain.
The Amazonia-1 launch is among the 36 space and satellite missions ISRO has planned over the next two years, according to a central government report in March this year. These will include milestone missions like Chandrayaan-3 (a moon lander mission) and an uncrewed mission for Gaganyaan, India’s maiden human spaceflight mission planned for 2021/22.
Source - First Post
importance of images 在 聽施姐的話-施菲亞Feiya Facebook 的最佳解答
巴夏:2020年,待在暴風眼!2019-12-31 翻譯:笑笑以下是巴夏在12月8日傳訊的最新內容
All right, I'll say good day to you this day of your time日安!
How are you all!大家好啊!
This transmission has been titled 2020, The Eye Of The Storm.這次傳訊的標題為《2020,暴風眼之年》
We would at this time like to get a little bit serious with you現在,我們要和大家聊一點“嚴肅serious”的東西
Not the star system so much倒不是“天狼星Sirus”那麼嚴肅Serious
But have what would amount perhaps to be a Heart-To-Heart可以說是“敞開心扉,傾心相談”的嚴肅Serious
For what's coming up is very important, in terms of your timing.因為即將發生的事,從你們的時機看來,非常重要!
We have said that your year of 2020 is a pivotal point in what you call your history我們曾經說過,2020年,是你們歷史上的關鍵年
You are shifting through a very particular moment, crossing a very particular threshold.你們正在經歷 一個非常特殊的時期,正在跨越 一個非常特殊的門檻
And so at this timing, it is important for certain states of being to be paramount within you所以,在這期間,讓自己內心保持在的某個特定的狀態,非常的重要!
To help you through this time, to help you cross that threshold in a positive and constructive manner這能夠幫助你,以積極正面的、建設性的方式,度過這段時間,跨過這個門檻
For what comes after will be predicated, very strongly on what you do and who you are in 2020因為,2020年之後發生的事,非常大程度上,取決於你在這一年裡,你是誰?以及,你做了什麼?
We will reinforce the ideas we are about to share with you at the end of this transmission in your holotope meditation in a very particular way在此次傳訊結尾的全息冥想環節中,我們會用一種非常特殊的方式,將我們接下來要分享的觀念,強化到你們意識之中
But for now, we would like each and every one of you to know但現在,我們希望你們每一個人都知道:
how important it is for you to truly be yourselves in the coming year.在未來的一年裡,做真實的自己,有多麼地重要!
How important it will be for you to make decisions that are in alignment with your best discernment做清晰的抉擇,明智的決定,對你來說,有多麼地重要!
How important it will be and how important it is for you to remain at the center of the storm保持在暴風雨的中心,對你來說,有多麼地重要!
Because if I may use some of your colloquial language.因為,用一句你們“俗話”來講
2020 is going to be nuts.2020年,真是“見鬼”了(Nuts堅果、瘋狂)
It's going to be crazy!2020年,會很瘋狂的!
And it is of paramount importance that you remain, if you wish to be on a certain train, in the eye of the storm, where it's calm, where peace and solitude rains,所以,如果你希望坐上某列火車,如果你希望待在暴風雨的中心,處在一個寧靜和平,可以怡然自樂、悠然自得的環境裡
where even though you may see the storm raging all around you, swirling around you, thundering and lightning all around you.即使你可能看見四周烏云密布、電閃雷鳴、狂風暴雨、席捲八方
It is more important than ever before, and more important than it will be for quite a long time.那麼,極其重要的,也比以往都重要的多的,並且,在很長一段時間裡,也都越發重要的
During this crossing, during this threshold. During this pivotal year就是在這個過渡階段,在這個門檻上,在這個關鍵一年裡
To be at peace within yourself, to be calm within yourself保持內心和平,保持心態平靜
To be centered within the eye of the storm讓自己待在暴風雨的中心位置
So we would highly encourage each and every one of you to really take stock of who you really are所以,我們強烈鼓勵你們每一個人,好好思量一下:你到底是誰?
And what kind of decisions you really choose to make你真正選擇做什麼樣的決定?
And how they are or are not in alignment with what you truly wish your world to be.以及,它們與你真正希望的世界,是否相符合一致?
We will give you a suggestion that may assist我們提供一個建議,可能對你們有所助益
For most of you are at least to some degree familiar with what we have told you about因為你們中的大多數人,曾聽我們說過,也在一定程度上熟悉:
how our world functions?我們的世界,是如何運作的?
who we are in simple terms?我們是什麼樣的人?
what we stand for?我們代表著什麼?
and what reality we are encouraging you to align with,以及,我們一直鼓勵著你們,調頻到什麼樣的實相去?
So that you can experience eventually more contact with us and us with you.從而使得最終,你們可以與我們有更多的接觸,我們也能夠更多地與你們接觸
It is crucial, critical in this coming year to set the stage, to set the foundation for the years to come after那麼,在明年,你們就要做好準備、打好基礎,因為這非常重要,也非常關鍵
With the state of being that represents that which is most harmonious with the vibration we have shared with you, that is representative of our reality,調整你們的狀態,讓自己與我們曾分享的、象徵著我們的實相的振頻,保持著最佳的和諧共振
if you wish to have a reality, to shift to a version of earth where we can interact openly and freely with each other, in beauty, in harmony, in creativity, in love只有這樣,你們才能在未來的歲月裡,穿越到一個與我們能夠公開、自由地接觸的實相,才能夠擁有一個美麗、和諧、充滿創造力、充滿愛的實相
And to have the ability to look deep within yourselves並且,你們還需要深入自己內心,看清自己
And not allow the idea of fear-based opinion to supersede your deep-seated knowledge of who you actually prefer to be, and what kind of a world you prefer to live in不要讓那些基於恐懼的思想,佔據你們對自我的深層次希望(喜好)的認知,也就是,你們希望(喜好)成為什麼樣的人,以及生活在什麼樣的世界裡
So we encourage you at any time in this coming year, when you allow yourself to stay at peace and be calm in the eye of the storm所以,我們鼓勵你,在明年的任意時刻,當你身處暴風眼之中,當你心平氣和、氣定神閒時
To think好好想想看:
of what it would be like if you were>如果你是我們中的一員,如果你來自我們的星球,卻生活在地球上,那麼,你會做什麼樣的決定?
How would we respond to the things that happened and come up the circumstances and situations and opportunities that will arise in your year of 2020如果是我們,將會如何應對2020年地球上發生的事,碰到的情況,遇到的機會?
And to come from that center of balance and peace and calm and solitude and assurance and confidence and knowingness靜心獨處,讓自己進入平衡的中心位置,進入和平、寧靜、篤定、自信和覺知的狀態
And come from there, in your actions,然後,以這樣的狀態出發,去行動
in your relations, in your understanding of others that you may encounter on your journey以這樣的狀態去處理你的(人際)關係,去理解你在這段旅途中可能遇到的其他人
And to not settle for those things that you think in your opinion are the things that would serve when you know in your heart they may not不要(委屈自己),勉強接受那些你腦袋認為可能對你有所助益的東西,而事實上,你內心清楚地知道,它們並無助益
Create the vision of the world that you would really prefer to live in創造一個“你希望(喜好)生活於其中的世界?”的願景(發個大願)
A world that contains the ability to interact with us and other beings like us一個讓你們能夠與我們,以及其他類似我們的存在體,自由交流互動的世界
That contains the ability to expand your senses, instead of contracting them一個讓你們可以“擴展”你們覺知力的世界,而不是“壓縮”你們覺知力的世界
So that you may receive as a more receptive antenna, higher frequency information這樣的話,你們就會像一個更加靈敏的天線一樣,接收到更高頻率的信息
By remaining in the center, in the eye of the storm, you will be far more capable of being receptive to the images and the information and the messages that we are always constantly sending通過讓自己立於中心位置,處在暴風眼之中,你們將極大增強自己的接收能力,完全能夠接收到我們持續不斷地傳送給你們的畫面、信息與消息
Remember this!記住這句話!
Remember this!記住它!
Remember this!一定記住它!
And take it to heart.並,銘記於心
We我們
We never leave you.我們,從未離開過你們!
It is you that leave us!而是你們,(選擇)遠離我們
So choose the vibration, the frequency, the energy if you wish to have that kind of a world that represents what you believe we would do所以,在面對即將到來的暴風雨中可能出現的各種情況時,(想想看)如果我們是你,如果你是我們,你認為,我們會怎麼做?
if we were you, if you were us, in all the situations that may arise in the upcoming storm如果你想要擁有這樣的世界,那麼,就選擇這個振動,這個頻率,這樣的能量吧!
Stay in the center待在暴風眼的中間
And no matter how it may seem to swirl around you. No matter how scary it may seem.不論四周看似多麼地“摧枯拉朽、翻天覆地”,不論讓人感覺多麼地“觸目驚心、毛骨悚然”
Be discerning of the vibration of those with whom you associate, of those that you would align with that in no way shape or form represent the world that in your heart of hearts you truly prefer to experience.對於那些與你有往來、有聯繫、頻率有所糾纏的人,你要“擦亮眼睛”,明辨出他們是否象徵著(符合)你真心實意想要體驗的世界
Now, of course, it is always up to you to make the choices that you believe are true for you當然了,哪一個才是你認為對自己最為正確的選擇,由你自己決定
And we would never tell you to do otherwise,我們也絕對不會叫你“另作他選”
All we do is encourage you to understand我們所做的,只是鼓勵(促進)你們明白:
That if you wish to align with a version of earth that we are aligned with in your future. And have the interactions and the freedom to play among the stars with us
如果你們想在未來,進入(調頻到)一個存在著我們的版本的地球,並且,能夠與我們一同在宇宙星系中自由交流,開心玩耍
That you choose to remain in the eye of the storm. No matter what rages around you
那麼,你就需要選擇待在暴風眼的中間,而不論四周有多麼地“狂風肆虐,暴雨荼毒”
And that you look deep within your heart of hearts
並且,深入自己的內心,看清自己
And make choices,
而後,做出選擇
Be strong, be courageous and be at peace in the upcoming time, in the crossing of the threshold
寧靜平和地面對即將到來的時光,堅強勇敢地跨過這個門檻
For everything thereafter will take its cue from the seed you plant that year.
因為,之後發生的每件事,都是從你在這一年所播下的種子中,孕育而生的
We are always magnifying and amplifying the energies through the different vortices of your planet
通過你們星球上的各個不同的能量渦流中心,我們一直在增強、放大這股(平衡的)能量
to help balance your world and give you a greater opportunity to slide smoothly across that threshold
幫助平衡你們的星球的能量,給予你們更大的、能夠更“順滑地”度過這個“門檻”的機會
We have been talking about times of transition now for quite some time on your planet
我們談論你們星球上發生的“轉變時代”,也有很長一段時間了
And as we already have experienced with you things are changing rapidly on your world.
並且,我們也和你們一同經歷了你們世界發生的諸多快速改變
And as we have said they will only get crazier in the year to come.
正如我們說過的那樣,在即將到來的一年裡,這些改變,只會變得越發瘋狂
So do not make the measure of who you are as a being by what you see swirling around you
所以,不要以圍繞在你周圍的人事物,來衡量自己這個人,應該是什麼樣
Make that measure by who you know you prefer to be
而是以你知道自己“希望自己成為什麼樣的人”,來衡量自己
And stay in the center of the eye
並且,待在暴風眼的中心位置
Where the calmness and the peace in your heart and your mind, your soul, your spirit
在那裡,你將頭腦鎮靜,內心平和,精神篤定,靈魂安寧
will allow you to have the resolve to stand firm in what you know to be true.
你也將堅定自己的決心,並牢牢地堅守你知道的、真實的、正確的東西
Really true, deep within your soul, deep within your hearts
(也就是)那些來自你靈魂深處,內心深處的“真理”
So that you can let go of those things that are truly not vibrationally compatible with the world you prefer to create.
這樣的話,你就可以(更容易地)放下那些與你希望創造的世界的振頻不相匹配的人事物
There will always be another path.
一直以來,都存在著另一條道路(出路)
Just because sometimes your choices may seem limited doesn't mean they actually are.
有時候,你的選擇“看似”有限,但你不能因此就認為你的選擇“真的”有限
There is always a third alternative!
總存在著第三個選擇!
always!
一直都是如此!
So let yourself be at peace enough
所以,讓自己內心足夠寂靜安寧
to find it, to see it, to walk it, together in harmony and unison and love.
你就能找到這個選擇,看到這條出路,並與道友們一同和諧喜樂地走上這條道路
We will crystallize this idea again in the meditation at the end of this transmission
我們會在傳訊結束前的冥想環節,將這些觀念,再次水晶結構化(晶體化)到你們的意識之中
But for now, we wanted to have this heart-to-heart with you.
但現在,我們想和你們 以心傳心、心心相印
And if you simply want to allow yourself to simplify everything we have just said
如果你想“簡化”我們剛說的這些
So that you can make your choices, your decisions and discernment more easily
從而更容易地清晰明辨、做出選擇、下定決心
Then once again, I simply remind you
那麼,再一次,我提醒你們:
And it can be any name in this position that is representative of the same kind of energy, of the energy of your higher mind
你所選用的名字,可以是任何名字,它們都像徵著同樣的能量,也就是你的高我的能量
It doesn't have to be specifically us
並不一定得是我們
But if you're confused at any point
但是,任何時候,只要你感到困惑
If you feel yourself being tugged away from that center at any point.
只要你感覺自己被拖離了暴風眼的中心位置
Just ask
那麼,你只需要問:
What would the Essassani people do?
“愛莎莎尼人(巴夏),會怎麼做?”
And do that
並且,就這麼做!
And you will be fine and back in the center
然後,你將一切安好,並回到中心位置
For you know us well enough to know what we would choose
因為,你們對我們足夠了解,知道我們將會如何選擇!
Up to you.
這一切,都由你自己決定哦!
We thank you for allowing us to have this heart-to-heart with you
感謝大家的允許,讓我們可以與你們“促膝談心,赤誠相聊”
And in return for that gift, we ask how may we continue to be of service to you now in your dialogues and question作為回禮,我們非常樂意,在接下來的對話環節,繼續為大家服務!
Please begin as you so desire請隨心開問!
importance of images 在 ASMR Cham Youtube 的最佳貼文
This ASMR video includes haircut, shampoo, scalp Massage, personal attention, hair brushing, washing, foam sounds, scissors sounds.
For the first time, I filmed with chroma key composition! It's soo fun ~ 😆
I was playing by synthesizing various images with editing lol
Actually, I bought a green back a long time ago, but I didn't try because I thought it would be difficult. But I thought I'd finally try this time, and when I tested the Chromakey synthesis, I was surprised at how easy it was!
I learned the importance of taking on challenges without fear😌
Thank you for your support🌸 https://www.patreon.com/ASMRCham
(Special Videos per a month♡)
⭐Timeline⭐
00:00 intro
01:47 towel & hair cutting cape
03:04 water spray
04:16 hair brushing
07:40 haircut
14:37 shampoo
24:29 shower
33:13 blow dryer
35:06 hair brushing